Ways To Give
OSF Saint Francis Foundation
"When a person asks from the heart, the heart responds and both are blessed."
--Sister Judith Ann Duvall, O.S.F.
The OSF Saint Francis Foundation is dedicated to raising funds to help support all services of OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, which include Children’s Hospital of Illinois, Saint Francis College of Nursing, Illinois Neurological Institute, OSF Saint Francis Heart Hospital, OSF Home Care Services, and more. Your generous gift will help us:
- Invest in the latest medical equipment and patient care facilities
- Train the healthcare workforce of the future
- Reach out to people in the communities we serve
- Nurture groundbreaking research
When you make a gift, you can be assured that your contribution will be put to the best possible use. We strive to be good stewards of the foundation's financial resources. We hope you will join us in providing the greatest care and love to everyone who comes through our doors.
We would like to talk with you and discuss some unique and flexible opportunities to volunteer; to become an extension of our Community of Caregivers. Whatever your reason...
- You or your family member have been a patient at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and/or Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- You desire to serve others
- You are pursuing or considering a health care career
Whether your goal is one of the above or something different we hope to find a good fit; just right for you and those we serve. We have a variety of assignments at various sites which have direct and indirect contact with patients.