In the spirit of Christ and the example of Francis of Assisi, the Mission of OSF HealthCare is to serve persons with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Whatever your reason….
We would like to talk with you and discuss some unique and flexible opportunities to volunteer; to become an extension of our Community of Caregivers. Whatever your reason...
- You or your family member have been a patient at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and/or Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- You desire to serve others
- You are pursuing or considering a health care career
Whether your goal is one of the above or something different we hope to find a good fit; just right for you and those we serve. We have a variety of assignments at various sites which have direct and indirect contact with patients.
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center volunteers are…
…people who want to help others.
…different ages and from different backgrounds.
…dedicated individuals who bring a personal touch helping comfort our patients and visitors directly or indirectly.
So how do I get started?
- Choose the appropriate link on the right.
- Complete the application.
- Someone from Volunteer Services will contact you to set up an interview.
Need to contact us?
Phone: 309.655.2118 or 309.655.4753
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Attn: Volunteer Services, Room G328
530 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, IL 61637
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Student Volunteer Opportunities
Paws 4 Healing Program