In the spirit of Christ and the example of Francis of Assisi, the Mission of OSF HealthCare is to serve persons with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Whatever your reason…
We would like to talk with you and discuss some unique and flexible opportunities to volunteer; to become an extension of our Community of Caregivers. Whatever your reason...
- You or your family member have been a patient at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and/or Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- You desire to serve others
- You are pursuing or considering a health care career
Whether your goal is one of the above or something different, we hope to find a good fit; just right for you and those we serve. We have a variety of assignments at various sites which have direct and indirect contact with patients.
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center volunteers are…
- people who want to help others.
- different ages and from different backgrounds.
- dedicated individuals who bring a personal touch helping comfort our patients and visitors directly or indirectly.
So how do I get started?
- Choose the appropriate link on the right.
- Complete the application.
- Review the orientation materials, which will be emailed to you immediately after submitting application.
- Someone from Volunteer Services will contact you to set up an interview after you have completed orientation.
Need to contact us?
Phone: 309.655.2118 or 309.655.4753
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Attn: Volunteer Services, Room G328
530 NE Glen Oak Avenue
Peoria, IL 61637
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Student Volunteer Opportunities
Paws 4 Healing Program